June 30, 2022
What follows are the known Legends Universal Firmware issues and notes dated June 30, 2022, up to and including Legends Universal Firmware v5.65. Each of these known issues is actively being worked on.
- [Gottlieb Tables] Some FarSight Studio pinball game button mapping UI has a discrepancy: The REWIND icon is displayed to start a game; however, the A button must be used.
- [Gottlieb Tables] The pinball game Gladiator has minor performance issues while in portrait mode.
- [Legends Pinball] Gottlieb table players may experience distortions/buzzing sounds coming from haptic speakers, even at low volume.
- [Gamer Series] Certain routers may experience issues with maintaining consistent connections.
- [Legends Ultimate 1.1] Random loading screen followed by NO SIGNAL display. This occurs most often during loading of FDX apps/game packs.
- [Legends Pinball] OTG input lag may be slightly increased for some users.
- [Digital Locker] BYOG redeemed codes do not display “Redeemed” and “Renewal” date in History.
- [CoinOPSX Backglass Support] 30fps videos provide optimal performance.
- [PixelcadeX Leaderboard] User needs to reboot the arcade after FlashDriveX games are installed to show Leaderboard scores.
- [Legends Ultimate 1.1] Redownloading pinball game packs resolves any button mapping issues a user may experience.
- [OTG Mode] Certain users may need to remap the buttons on their external OTG Legends Pinball setup.
- [Easy Mode Beta] UI does not reflect D-Pad/Joystick navigation addition. This is intentional in this beta and will be updated as more user input is gained.
- [Operation Wolf] The ball may get temporarily stuck behind an enemy when close to the ramp. This is intentional and can be released with a nudge.
All images, trademarks, and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners and are used solely for illustrative purposes.