- Legends Arcade Platform
- Entertainment Calendar
- ArcadeNet® Events
- Where to Find Us
What follows are the known Legends Universal Firmware issues and notes dated October 26, 2022, up to and including Legends Universal Firmware v5.68. Each of these known issues is actively being worked on.
1. The Gottlieb and Magic Pixel Game Packs are unplayable in “Top” and “Side” “Pro Button Mode” as they are improperly key mapped in Arcadenet/AppstoreX using the Legends Ultimate stock Control Panel.
2. Firmware may show multiple sides of the QuadPlay are successfully paired inside pairing screen. However, the device will still show the pairing lights blinking and the QuadPlay will have no functionality.
3. Certain users may have issues using the top control deck buttons for Left and Right flippers for pinball tables on the Legends Ultimate 1.1.
4. Under BYOG (Bring Your Own Game), certain multiplayer UCE titles break when QuadPlay is connected to the Legends Ultimate 1.1. When the 2-player stock control deck is installed, the UCEs work again. This may be fixed using an updated MAME core when user builds the game he/she owns into UCE files.
5. When exiting Legends Link, PC mouse functionally might be lost. Restarting the PC should correct the issue.
6. On the BitLCD, when the video marquee is playing on loop inside AddOn X menu, it may freeze, and it will not correct itself until user disconnects power supply.
7. When formatting FDX it goes to 99.99% and then proceeds to stay on this for 3-5minutes before finishing.
8. Cloud Pinball Tables are upside down on Legends Pinball. This is unrelated to firmware and will be fixed in the cloud separately in the future.
9. Legends devices will randomly start with no Wi-Fi available. User cannot connect or load any Wi-Fi connections. Once user reboots Wi-Fi connection, Wi-Fi should return.
10. For Legends 1.1, control deck wireless connection may turn on after initial start-up.
11. Pressing “Z” does not bring up your Legends Mail™ Messages.
12. For 16GB internal storage devices, when CoinOpsX is installed to Internal Storage, it does not show up as an Installed App under Startup Page. The user is able to run COX manually, however, it will not auto-run at start-up. The workaround is to install CoinOpsX in FDX.
13. For now some users may experience instances where duplicate tables and/or game packs may be visible on your Legends Device when adding newer packs containing titles that overlap. This is currently being worked on and there are no known adverse effects or degradation to system performance. This is currently found on Firmware Version 5.68 & ALP Micro Firmware Version 5.69